Sunday 3 February 2013

Fanfiction and a Victoria Sponge

And my writing streak is back..well for now anyway. Lets hope it stays. It seems Pixie has sprinkled her pixie dust.

Fanfictions

For those who have been reading my fanfictions you will be pleased to know that the next few chapters will be with you soon.

Love Rekindled:

Chapters 6,7 and 11 have been started on Love Rekindled and the rest of the chapter outlines are typed up. Out of order I know but for some reason chapter 11 came to mind this morning. There`s a scene, well chapter that has been bugging me about how I want it written so I`ve asked my friend Karen to be my beta for those chapters and point me in the right direction of how to write it. Should hopefully here back from her soon then the story can continue and the post will be updates.

Moving House:

I`d taken a break from Moving House to work out where I wanted it to go in my head. The outline was and has been written for a while as that was the first fanfiction I wrote I just decided to take a break from it to see if any ideas had changed. It wasn`t until I got a message on Wattpad this afternoon saying how good it was and that it needed to be updated that I remembered it. Not remembered, that`s not the right word but i`d pushed it to the back of my mind as Love Rekindled had kind of taken over for a while. Now I`m back on track with it however, I can spend more time on Moving House. I`m currently writing chapter 10.

The One Shots:

I also have a few prompts from fans that want stories and one shots written which I shall get to as soon as I can. Got some good ideas for them I have to admit.

Shepherds Pie and a Victoria Sponge:

Although my dad`s birthday was yesterday he came round and celebrated it with us this afternoon. Nothing special just a Shepherds Pie and Victoria Sponge. Easily pleased. As you can see I got a bit carried away with my new camera taking more than enough pictures. What can I say I love it.






Photo





Photo



PhotoPhoto







Photo





















































































































Lets hope this writing streak continues.

 
Emily <3




No comments:

Post a Comment