Tuesday 5 February 2013

New Day,New Book,New Chapter.

New Day,New Book,New Chapter.

Why that title for today`s blog post you may be asking? Because it`s exactly that..it does exactly as it says on the tin. Oh, here we go another reference, a Tom Hiddleston interview reference to be precise. Now, I know what you`re thinking, this a writing blog, not a blog dedicated to one Tom Hiddleston. I`m aware, but hear me out.

There`s an interview where an interviewer asks Tom what the first thing he had on his ipod. His reply `Will Smith, Shakira? Shakira Hips Don`t Lie`. The interviewer then says Hips Do Not Lie. Tom`s reply `It`s true, they don`t. Let me tell you, Hips Do Not Lie, they do exactly as they say on the tin.` And now you`re either wondering how in heavens name does that relate to the post or `ooh i really want to check out that interview`.

To explain the first, this post is going to explain exactly as it says. The second, the link is below. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNRyXtvmI7M


New Book:

For those who have been following this blog will know that a few days ago I started the sequel to Ali McNamara`s `From Notting Hill with Love..Actually`-`From Notting Hill to New York..Actually` which I finished just a few minutes ago. It was so cute the way it ended. I have to admit however, that I prefer the first in the series. It may be because I`ve seen and know more British movies set in London than I do American movies set in New York. It has however given more sightseeing spots to add to my list for when I visit New York.



Tomorrow, or later I shall start on the second in the `Hush Hush` series `Crescendo` by Becca Fitzpatrick and go back and catch up with Nora and Patch. Shall keep you posted.



A New Chapter:

A few days ago I mentioned that I emailed my friend and fellow Hiddlestoner, Karen, my fanfiction, Love Rekindled to beta and give me some advice on. She emailed me the prologue back yesterday and I got an email back from her this morning giving me some advice on the chapter I wanted help with which I found very helpful and made me think where I want the story to go.

She also put it back into perspective that it`s my story and I`m writing it firstly for myself so it`s entirely up to me where I want it to go. I think I forgot that so i`m looking forward to seeing where I take it.

I`m now off to see if I can write that chapter and see where it goes.

Wish me luck.

Emily

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment